Due to unstable soils and poor re-compaction during the construction process, or lose of ground support caused by water issues concrete elements used on residential structures often fails leaving trip hazards , dropped or dished floors settled footings and unsightly conditions. Using a controlled lifting plan, polyurethane is an inexpensive, fast and effective repair solution for raising and levelling concrete.
Poor drainage can contribute to settling of front porches and patios which can be dangerous trip hazards and rather unsightly. Polyurethane can be used to stabilise soils and evacuate moisture while lifting and sealing the substrate from continued exposure.
- Concrete Patios, driveways, concrete staircases, house slabs strip footing either concrete brick or stone walls.
- Poor drainage can contribute to settling of front porches and patios which can be dangerous trip hazards and rather unsightly. Polyurethane can be used to stabilize soils and evacuate moisture while lifting and sealing the substrate from continued exposure.
- Garage floors, Basement Pavements and footpaths, driveways and pool and pool surround slabs.
- Raising and levelling concrete garage floors is a simple and clean procedure eliminating the need for expensive removal and replacement and can be completed in several hours instead of several days.
- Polyurethane is ideal for lifting and levelling basement floors and foundation repair Louisville where access is limited and low intrusion is necessary. Even in finished areas of the basement, injections can be made making small incisions in carpet or injecting in inconspicuous areas.
Unstable soil underneath concrete roadways, pavements, bridges and other such
infrastructures can cause hazards that can be unsafe for the public. Utilising Polyurethane Injection councils and metropolitan areas can quickly, and with great effectiveness, allow for easy traffic control, whether it be street or pavement traffic, and complete jobs with minimal impact.
Slabjacking work is commonly carried out on:
- Road Freeway & Highway Repair.
- Curb and gutter Repair.
- Asphalt Repair.
- Infrastructure Repair.
Every project begins with a thorough assessment of the problem at hand and discussing the appropriate slabjacking solution. Often, plans and strategies are pre-set in advance and the work is carried out in accordance with a pre-prepared work plan. This includes identifying drilling locations, positioning of equipment and mixing areas if needed. This would ensure smooth work process and minimal disruption to the surrounding areas.
AIRPORT Concrete Repair
Water ingress through unsealed joints in concrete slabs had caused erosion of the fill beneath resulting in liquefaction and displacement of the saturated fill material.
Slab Jacking and sealing of the joints was proposed as the most effective and efficient solution. The team injected over 1000kg of polyurethane resin, filling over 12,000 litres of void. The non-disruptive nature of the application allowed for the use of the area to be in operation throughout the works.